Have you ever felt your mind could use a little pick me up? Everyone needs something to be able to center themselves and bring it back to reality. Inspirational quotes for mental health are a good way to be able to put how your feeling into words and feel better at that moment.
In the morning, when paired with a daily affirmation, it can be a really effective tool in starting your day off right! I have compiled some of the best mental health quotes that I could find and ones that resonate with me that I would love to share with you! “The first step to success is just starting”–unknown
50 Inspirational Quotes For Your Mind.
1. “You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
2.”Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
3.”Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
5.“The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” ~ Ashley Rickards
6.“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” ~ Madeleine Albright
7.”Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. ” — Unknown
8.”The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” — William Shakespeare
The best mental health quotes are the ones that can literally sum up your entire life in less than 10 words.
9.”One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.”- Unknown
10.”Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”- Jim Rohn
11.“Greatness comes without approval” – C.
12.“People will always talk, the least you could do is give them a show”
13.“More than anything I wish to be normal, but normal is boring.”
14.“Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.” -Mark Manson
15.“The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”-Mark Cain
16.”Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”-Mark Twain
17.“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”-Audre Lorde
18.”Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”-Thomas J. Watson
19. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”-Joshua J. Marine
20. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”-Harriet Tubman
21. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”-Søren Kierkegaard
22. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of
23. “Promise me you’ll always remember — you’re braver than you
24. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and
25.”You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have the right to be here.” — Max Ehrmann
Mental Health Quotes can be super comforting when your drowning in bad thoughts.
26. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” — Douglas Adams“I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” — Amy March,
27. “This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not.”― Cammie McGovern
28.” Everybody knows there is no such thing as normal. There is no black-and-white definition of normal. Normal is subjective. There’s only a messy, inconsistent, silly, hopeful version of how we feel most at home in our lives.” ― Tori Spelling
29. “When good seeds are planted, good thoughts sprout. When bad seeds are planted, bad thoughts linger and rot from within.” -Courtney SheIsAParadox.com
30. “It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”― Aisha Mirza
31.“My dark days made me strong. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it.” – Emery Lord
32.“Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and
for happiness.” – Louise Hart
33. “If we start being honest about our pain, our anger, and our shortcomings instead of pretending they don’t exist, then maybe we’ll leave the world a better place than we found it.” – Russell Wilson
34. “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” –Linda Poindexter
35. “Don’t let your struggle become your identity.” – Unknown
36. “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.” – Carl Jung
37. “The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.”― Juliette Lewis
38. “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
39. “Anybody can look at you. It’s quite rare to find someone who sees the same world you see.” ― John Green,
40. “A sick thought can devour the body’s flesh more than fever or consumption.” ― Guy de Maupassant,
41.“The thing about a spiral is, if you follow it inward, it never actually ends. It just keeps tightening, infinitely.” ― John Green
42.“I will be stronger than my sadness.” ― Jasmine Warga, My Heart, and Other Black Holes
43. “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery”-unknown
44. “You sometimes think you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found”-unknown
45. “Sometimes the worst place you could be at is your own mind”-unknown
46. “Stress, anxiety, and depression are all caused by living to please others. -unknown
47. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
48. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
49. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. St. Jerome
50. “You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great. -unknown
Mental health quotes and excerpts from my favorite books!
“My recommendation: don’t be special; don’t be unique. Redefine your metrics in mundane and broad ways. Choose to measure yourself not as a rising star or an undiscovered genius. Choose to measure yourself not as some horrible victim or dismal failure. Instead, measure yourself by more mundane identities: a student, a partner, a friend, a creator.
The narrower and rarer the identity you choose for yourself, the more everything will seem to threaten you. For that reason, define yourself in the simplest and most ordinary ways possible.This often means giving up some grandiose ideas about yourself: that you’re uniquely intelligent, or spectacularly talented, or intimidatingly attractive, or especially victimized in ways other people could never imagine. This means giving up your sense of entitlement and your belief that you’re somehow owed something by this world.”
― Mark Manson, The Subtle Art of Not Giving
And another one…:)
“Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. All people live in their own dream, in their own mind; they are in a completely different world from the one we live in. When we take something personally, we make the assumption that they know what is in our world, and we try to impose our world on their world. Even when a situation seems so personal, even if others insult you directly, it has nothing to do with you. What they say, what they do, and the opinions they give are according to the agreements that they have in their own minds.”
-Don Miguel Ruiz- The Four Agreements